Rebecca Redfern, PA-CPhysician Assistant
Rebecca Redfern is a Colorado native and grew up in the Parker area. She earned her undergraduate degree from Metropolitan State University of Denver in biology and chemistry. Rebecca then furthered her education at Midwestern University in Chicago with a master's degree in Physician Assistant Studies. After graduating, she moved back to the Denver area and practiced in family medicine. Her true passion is to work with children as she has worked with them in various settings since the age of 16. Her interest in pediatric hematology oncology came from a friend who battled non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, while in high school. In her free time, Rebecca likes to spend time with her family and friends and to watch her Colorado sports teams.
My care philosophy is to provide the best care possible.
- Physician Assistant - Primary - Board Certified
- Pediatric Hematology - Medical Oncology
- Gender: Female
- Undergraduate Degree: Metropolitan State University of Denver - 2012
- Graduate Degree: Midwestern University - 2016
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children
- • Video